Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stripes and Polka Dots






Dress (as top): Charlotte Russe | Skirt: Target | Tights: Target | 
Socks: France | Shoes: Blowfish | Hat: France | Scarf: France | Watch: Japan

Hey Dinosaurs! I apologize for my absence this Monday! I had a full on snow day so I was catching up on work and taking advantage of spending time with the husband while he was home too :) It was a wonderfully relaxed day off, which I was grateful for!

So, even though the weather has decided to be a jerk and confuse us all, I've decided I will just adapt accordingly! Even though it's great to just lounge in sweatpants when you're snowed in, when I actually leave the apartment I don't want to let the weather keep me from wearing what I want! Adding layers works perfect for days like this! I grabbed my usual tights, layered with knee socks for extra warmth! Toss on a warm hat, scarf, and boots, and you're all bundled up! I decided to have a little more fun with it by mixing stripes and dots, which this scarf worked perfectly!!

How did you spend your snow day and stay warm? And if you're lucky enough to be in a location not burdened by snow, what were you able to do?

Thanks for reading!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment