Monday, October 14, 2013

Floral and Polka Dots







Dress: H&M | Tights: France | Shoes: Target | Clutch: Target | Hair Clip: Puerto Rico 

Hello Dinosaurs!

I hope everyone had a lovely and relaxing weekend! Yesterday, a friend of CJ's was getting married, so we had a great evening out, catching up with friends and just enjoying time together. Most of the dresses in my wardrobe were more casual, so last week I set out for a more appropriate dress for the occasion, where I stumbled into this little gem! I loved the color and shape of the dress and thought it was perfect for any special occasion. The best part? I was all ready to pay the $35 the dress was worth, when after a surprise discount and sale brought it down to $7.50! Though I'd love to take credit for a smart find, it was just a happy accident! To complete the look, I added some tights with personality, a great clutch, and a touch of sparkle with a jeweled hair clip. I really enjoyed getting an evening to dress up and getting out of my usual daily rut!

The rest of the weekend was spent drooling over Pokémon X & Y! CJ & and I picked up the games Friday night at the midnight release and I can't get enough of it! So don't be surprised if you hear me talking about multiple times in the near future - but don't worry, I'll never post spoilers!

I hope you all have a happy Monday! Thanks for reading!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment