Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm back! Finally...



Hello all! I am back from my little hiatus! So sorry to be gone for so long! The end of the semester really got crazy and I needed to take some time to finish up some final projects. But now I have fully finished up my semester and am back and hope to get on track again with blogging again :)

I'll have new outfit posts next week, but in the meantime, here are some style pins I'm currently loving! This probably isn't helping my shopping hiatus, but a girl can still dream, right?

{Via}
I am absolutely crazy about anything tulle! It's been my dream to have a skirt like this!

{Via}
I'm loving these lace shorts and I think this cute feminine top compliments it perfectly.

{Via}
As you know I'm obsessed with tights and these are just gorgeous!

{Via}
Another lace creation that is just beautiful

{Via}
I love the color combinations going on here!

{Via}
These past few weeks I've been trying to break in the heels I"ll be wearing for the wedding. This post has some tips on breaking in a new pair of heels that I thought were useful! 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for reading!

<3





2 comments:

  1. We should totally make that tulle skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I've been wanting to make one for so long now.

      Delete