Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rad Plaid








Top: JCPenney | Skirt: France | Cami: Charlotte Russe | Jacket: France |
Tights: Target | Shoes: Payless | Hair Bow: Hot Topic | Watch: Japan


(Sorry some of the colors in the pictures look weird. I realized half way 
through that one of the setting on my camera was wrong. oops!)

This skirt makes it impossible to feel down when you're wearing it. I love the colors and shape of it, which makes me just want to twirl around wherever I go! And the pockets are actually super useful! I don't wear it nearly as much as I feel like I should. This is also the stock way I wear it every time. I'm still brainstorming ways to pair it with other pieces.

The end of the school year is always hectic for me. While I'm super excited to be done with all of my classes, there's also a lot going on in the dorm with residents moving out all over the place. But then again, it's probably my own fault for wanting this job, ha!

These past few days have consisted of:
  • Picking up some extra shifts at work, because I'm broke and trying to pay for a wedding
  • Editing my resume, which I'm never fully satisfied with
  • Trying to play through the second quest of the first Zelda game and failing miserably
  • Cleaning and organizing for my sanity
  • Folding countless origami flowers and ordering more paper so I can fold even more next week...
  • Not packing

I really need to work on that last one, I just wanted to see if I could avoid it for one more day...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment