Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Colors






Top: H&M | Shorts: Pimkie (France) | Lace Vest: Pimkie (France) |
Tights: We Love Colors | Shoes: Payless | Hair Bow: Think Geek | Watch: Kohl's

It really feels like summer to me now that I'm back home from school. I don't know how I'll ever know when it's summer if I no longer have to leave school at the end of the year. That's a joke haha. It is strange to be back home. Not bad strange, but more what-am-I-supposed-to-do-with-myself strange. Not having to go to class or meetings actually makes me less productive and organized. What a conundrum. My days of nothingness won't last for too much longer though!

This is one of my favorite summer outfits. It always reminds me of France since I obtained most of the pieces there. You've probably noticed that I never wear shorts, unless I'm wearing tights underneath them. Yes I know I'm weird and that's it hot. But I honestly just love the look. I find that colorful tights just add a lot more fun to an outfit! Maybe one day I'll actually get used to wearing shorts on their own...we'll see.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! I hope the rest of the week brings you much summer fun!

Thanks for reading!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Can we share this with our friends at We Love Colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm a huge fan of We Love Colors and often show some of their tights in my posts! Below are a few other posts where I'm wearing their tights, in case you were interested. Thank you!

      http://dreamingdino.blogspot.com/2012/10/welcoming-fall.html
      http://dreamingdino.blogspot.com/2012/11/winter-layers.html
      http://dreamingdino.blogspot.com/2013/02/small-touches.html

      Delete