Monday, June 3, 2013

Styles on Monday





Top: Hot Topic | Skirt & Belt: Target | Shoes: Blowfish | Hair Clip: Japan | Watch: S.T.A.M.P.S

Hey Dinosaurs!

I've got a little blog news for you. Starting this week, you'll be able to look forward to outfit posts every Monday and Thursday! So instead of posting at random times every week as it's been, now you can look forward to two scheduled outfit posts a week! But of course, I may often write other posts in addition to those throughout the week.

Now, about this outfit. I've pretty much only worn this skirt like this. But I knew I needed to change it up - or edge it up as I like to say. I tried dressing it down with one of my favorite tees and mixing up textures with these cute and awesome wedges. And of course, finishing it off with some studs in the hair. 

This week I'm looking forward to lots of crafting in preparation for the wedding. I'm trying to go all DIY on as much as I can, which I assume I will soon regret, seeing as there's only a little over 2 months left and I have a to-do list a mile long (yikes!). 

I hope everyone has a splendid week! Thanks for reading!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment