Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brightening Winter





Dress: ModCloth | Long sleeve tee: Target | Tights: Target | Boots: France | Bows: Hot Topic
 
 
Hey Dinosaurs!
 
This has been another week full of late nights and lots of art! So in the end it's not all bad. I can't believe my quarter is already half over and I'm already starting to plan out classes for next quarter. Things are so crazy but I'm also super excited to get more into my program and develop my skills - which need a lot of work, ha.
 
Now about this outfit, this dress was part of my first clothing purchase from ModCloth! I've been eyeing the site for so long and I was so excited to finally be able to make a purchase! I spent a long time trying to find the perfect dresses (this wasn't the only one I bought!). This little number caught my eye with it's bright color, bold buttons, fold-over neck, flattering shape, and pockets! I loved it the moment I put it on! It's also an easy dress to layer a long-sleeve underneath, for cold days such as we've been having. This was the perfect dress to give me the confidence to effectively deliver a speech in my class (which went well!). Isn't it just charming?
 
I hope everyone stays warm and out of the snow! Thanks for reading!
 
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment