Friday, February 21, 2014

Washi Tape Love


Happy Friday Dinosaurs!

This week I'd like to share a simple and fun washi tape project I completed this week, which you can easily recreate with anything in your home that needs a little sprucing up! If you haven't used washi tape before, it's such an easy to use decorative tape that has millions of uses! It's thin and removable, so it's perfect for almost any surface!



I recently purchased these two baskets for a little organization in our apartment. They're great in themselves, but I thought they could use a little more life in them!



For this black letter basket (from Target), I went with some fun patterns, cherry blossoms and chevron, to decorate the inside and outside rim. I decided to go with a bright solid to add a pop of color to the base. It's a cute, simple piece to add to my office!



I had so much fun with this next basket! We needed something to store our mail, but wanted to separate it from each other's. I found this great mint basket from the Martha Stewart collection at Staples, and decided that washi tape was the perfect solution to make His and Hers sections! Add some fun colors as a border and you're done!

Do you think you'll want to use washi tape in your home? How have you used washi tape before? I'd love to hear about any of your projects! Feel free to link in the comments!

Thanks for reading Dinos! Have a great weekend!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment