Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vest-acular






Top: Hot Topic | Vest: Hot Topic | Jeans: Kohl's | Shoes: Converse | Watch: S.T.A.M.P.S | Bow: Hot Topic

Hey Dinosaurs! How has your week been shaping up so far? We've just made it to the halfway point now and I'm already wishing it was the weekend! This week has been going non-stop since Monday for me, with completing projects and planning for upcoming projects. I have got to say, I completely underestimated the amount of time I would need to not only complete art projects, but to just prepare and practice for them. This quarter has been quite the learning experience, despite it not being my first. But I say bring it on! ;)

So, with all of these busy days, I wanted something comfortable to wear, but without sacrificing a little bit of style! Thus, I turned to one of my favorite pieces, this fantastic vest with a fringe. It's edgy and cute all in one! I paired it simply, choosing a light colored tee for contrast, but with some design still showing to add some interest. Add some colored converse, and then top it all off with a bright bow! This is something I could wear any day!

Now I want to hear from you! What do you wear when you want to be comfortable? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment