Monday, February 24, 2014

Currently...

@mariellyzoe: There's nothing like starting a new day with a good outdoor run! #running
                  
Enjoying being able to go for runs outside again, instead of using a treadmill at the gym. With frozen snow everywhere, I'm always nervous about running outside, but now that it's mostly gone (finally) I was able to get some fresh air and enjoy this surprisingly warm weather!

Indulging in Girl Scout Cookies! I was super excited when I saw they were selling them, I just had to get as many boxes as I could! Our faves? Samoas and Thin Mints! 

Gaming with Epic Mickey. CJ had gotten me this Wii game quite some time ago, and we recently started playing together. It's a simple game, but quite fun actually! We think might be about half way through the game, but honestly have no idea, ha! The hard part? Finding the time to actually get through the game!

Loving working in Photoshop! I am astounded by the amount of things that can be done, and I am constantly discovering more! My class is really challenging me to use Photoshop creatively in my assignments. But oh, I still have much to learn!

Thinking about getting a small cactus. Because I am apparently incapable of keeping even the simplest of plants alive in my apartment... there's three down, and one slowly sliding downhill. Plus, I have always wanted a cactus, so maybe I can actually keep that alive. If not, then I will know for sure that I was not meant to care for plants...ha!

Happy Monday Dinos!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment