Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Valen-style


         

                     

                 

                 
 
Dress: ModCloth | Tights: We Love Colors | Cover-up: France | Shoes: Target | Bow: Hot Topic
 

Hey Dinosaurs!

Today I wanted to share my little outfit for this past Valentine's day. This is the other dress I acquired from my most recent purchase at ModCloth and it is possibly my most favorite dress! It is such a special piece, with a sheer neckline laced with stars and a flattering figure. I wanted to pair it with a bold pair of tights, perfect for the occasion, and some statement heels to create a simple yet dazzling ensemble! This was a perfect outfit for a night out!

What are some fashion pieces you've recently acquired that you're loving? Tell me about them in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment