Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wedding of Awesome: First Look


Hello Dinosaurs! Today I wanted to share with you all one of my most favorite parts of our wedding day, our First Look before the ceremony! I had always wanted to do a First Look, and though it took a little to convince CJ, in the end we both truly enjoyed our private little moment together. In all the craziness of the day, it really helped just to have some time to ourselves before spending the rest of the day with all of our guests. Plus, it's a great opportunity to get some of the bride and groom portraits out of the way!






Our photographer, Lauryn, first took CJ to a secluded area behind our venue while I hid out. Then she brought me over and I sneaked behind him. I honestly didn't know how either I or CJ would react to that initial moment of seeing each other. But as CJ said, I "of course" cried, ha! I should have probably expected that ;)


























We had so much fun during this time, it really helped alleviate the pressure for the rest of the day! I definitely think brides should consider doing the First Look, if they haven't yet thought about it!

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed these images as much as we did!

On Her// Dress: David's Bridal | Sash: David's Bridal | Veil: Light in the Box | Shoes: ModCloth | Shoe Clips: DIY | Hair Bow: DIY | Pokémon Pin: DIY | Bouquet: DIY | Watch: Borrowed from Mom

On Him// Suit: Men's Wearhouse | Tie: Bows 'N Ties | Pokémon Pin: DIY | Socks: Macy's


<3

2 comments: